Tuna Thug and Central Park home

There had been action before this in the dream that is very blurry but I must have been moving close to waking consciousness because I remember the following section of the night’s brainstorm. I have gone to see a movie. This kid I used to know is in the front row smoking a cigarette. We talk from out seats (although I am in the middle of the theatre) and I remember speaking very frantically. After awhile he says: “You need to relax, no-one is out to get you. Next thing I know I have changed scenery and my mouth is full of cobwebs and a drug-dealer’s holding me at gunpoint next to a 6 ft. tall (or somewhere around that) tuna fish dressed as a banker. I also remember a parrot, maybe on his shoulder. The giant Tuna explains to me how ever since he was young he’d been chased by sharks, larger fish, and even whales. But this ended and now he has become the predator. I reach into my pocket and pull out a snake which scares the two thugs giving me a chance to run. I run through a door and across a street to end up in Central Park. I walk with conviction until I found a tent with all types of equipment including a gun to hunt in the park with, and a lantern hanging from a branch of a tree my camp is next to. After this it gets blurry, perhaps I woke-up. It’s very hard to remember that which you do not in the moment. You just get some features and don’t get others in dream memory; and it does not seem to be in my control what is stored.

One Response to “Tuna Thug and Central Park home”

1.   

I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i’m happy to convey that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I such a lot unquestionably will make sure to do not put out of your mind this web site and give it a glance regularly.