Revision Process

Due to the revision process I am in a much better place with my paper than I usually am at this point. The main assistance the week-by-week preparation process offered me was simply the continuous forced practical thought about shaping a thesis and format, rather than the usual abstract formation in my head where thoughts aren’t formed completely. I feel assured with my idea as a whole and have a concrete thesis. The main challenges that lie ahead for me are gathering evidence and giving an overview of my book. I have found very good sources so the evidence is just a challenge of finding the quotes to go with the ideas I have formed about the book and thus far I have been very successful with that. The book I am working on is extremely difficult and in almost any paper on it the essayist must explain simply what the book is about because few people have gotten through the whole thing and even those who have come up with different ideas of the actual plot. Luckily for me I was taught the book by a brilliant Queens College professor, Edmund Epstein, and simply have to find other critics to confirm my summary. I have good dream-theory support and am confident I will fulfill the arduous task I have set for myself. I believe that all great things are difficult and am truly getting into this paper which is always exciting.

One Response to “Revision Process”

1.   

When I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get four emails with the exact same comment. Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that service? Many thanks!